About Us

Longvision Media SDN. BHD.

Established in 2018 and headquartered in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, Longvision Media Sdn Bhd is a leading high-tech internet company with a comprehensive suite of licenses granted by the Malaysian Ministry of Commerce. These licenses cover the internet, digital television, and telecommunications sectors, underscoring our commitment to providing a diverse range of services to our customers. With an extensive offline sales network in Malaysia, Longvision Media serves over 600,000 households in the country, offering smart hardware products and software services centered around the home big screen experience. Our offerings include, but are not limited to, set-top boxes, smart TVs, and projectors.

In 2020, we introduced LongOS, our flagship systemic software product. LongOS is a one-stop operating system designed for smart home big screen devices, creating an integrated ecosystem that encompasses content distribution, advertising, e-commerce, and more. This innovative system has not only enhanced the home entertainment experience but also provided a robust platform for our users. Longvision Media has earned a strong reputation in the industry for our reliable and stable products. Through multi-channel cooperation, we have rapidly expanded our user base. Today, we proudly serve over 20 million households globally, with 70% of our user base located in the South American, Southeast Asian, and Middle Eastern markets. The remaining 30% of our users are spread across 120 countries and regions worldwide.

As we look to the future, Longvision Media is committed to further expanding our global footprint. We are dedicated to delivering exceptional audio-visual experiences to users around the world and providing our partners with a platform that offers diverse monetization opportunities.

Context menu is not allowed on this website.

Got It!
Back to Top